We provide childcare for Monday and Thursday classes. Though we don’t charge for childcare, a donation of $2.00 per child would be very much appreciated. The church spends $8,000 per year on child care for ESL. Any amount of financial help is appreciated.
- Childcare is downstairs in room 104. Enter the building, then turn left down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, turn left and look for room 104.
- Please bring a change of clothes, diapers and a snack for your child. Crackers are provided. Label all items with your child’s name.
- Sign in on the clipboard outside the door. Write your child’s name, your name, where you will be (ESL Class in the Family Life Center) and your cell phone number.
- If you have child care problems, please tell Cathy Bingaman. We will be happy to help you. We want you to feel that your children are in a safe happy environment.
- Please do not bring sick children. Children with fever, vomiting, diarrhea or green mucus will not be admitted.